Moved to the current location in 1949, The Spartanburg Gun Club is located south of White Stone, SC on Rt. 295 on approximately 110 acres. In addition to a spacious clubhouse with kitchen and sitting area, the club has a large covered patio area that faces the championship fields in front of the clubhouse. The fields in front of the clubhouse are also handicap- friendly as is the restroom located inside the clubhouse.
Being the largest gun club in South Carolina and the Home Grounds for South Carolina Trapshooters' Association, our sporting complex has 11 trap fields with automatic traps including a wobble trap and automatic voice calls, 7 skeet fields, a modern 5 stand with 7 automatic traps with tower and a covered shooting building, as well as a 13 station sporting clays course. The club currently has 38 spaces available for campers complete with new electric and water lines. We have just recently completed major renovations to our club house which has included the expansion of our dining room and lunch counter. We are also proud sponsors of the 2005 South Carolina State Trapshoot, the Great Cotton States Open Skeet Shoot, and The Frank Foster Memorial Trapshoot.
The club has a beautiful 7-acre fishing lake that is situated in a park like area of the grounds. The fishing lake is open to members only during daylight hours 7 days a week. Each member of the club has gate access and may enter at these times.
The gate should be locked at all times except during regular shooting hours. Members are required to display their membership card while at the lake for identification purposes. The rules governing lake activities are posted at the entrance to the lake.